when the solutions to a medical problem are “reduce stress” i am like? what am i going to do about this????? not go to school?? get rid of my parents??? force myself deeper down the road of total and complete apathy???
"The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies."
— Anonymous (via seventeenthave)
"Fall in love with someone who wants you, who waits for you. who understands you even in the madness; someone who helps you, and guides you, someone who is your support, your hope. fall in love with someone who talks with you after a fight. Fall in love with someone who misses you and wants to be with you. Do not fall in love only with a body or with a face; or with the idea of being in love"
— (via stephanietorress)
I was in my A Level Psychology class yesterday and we were learning about Pavlov and laughing about how stupid those dogs were.
Anyway, then the bell went and we all went for lunch."
— (via psychcomedy)
We are not finished.
Important things I’ve learned in the last 6 months.
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others